Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dielle's New kit!!!

Dielle has this amazing new kit over at Digital Freebies called Berries & Butterflies.

I love the jewel elements & the papers are gorgeous. It is on sale through next Monday for $3.50.
Here is my page with it. It's a RAK for my good friend Jenn who's nice enough to help me when I need it & doesn't mind my endless phone calls (I hope)!!!


Isn't her daughter just the sweetest.
Keep checking back because I've also made this into a qp to be given away later!!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I don't mind, completely love it!! your pages amaze me & I am totally honored to be featured in one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the jump to blogging!!! I so wanted to pick to this up to use on my blog. it majorly needs an overhaul!!

    ReplyDelete