Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Jana FREEBIE!!!

Hello everyone. It's Wednesday!!!!!!
If you have been following the last few days you'll know all about Jana's 2 new kits.
One is her kit from Scrappity-Doo-Dah (she is their guest this month! WHOO HOO!!!) called It's Your Day-for Boys!! Awesome kit.
Over at The Digi Chick she released a girl version called It's Your Day-for Girls!!

I LOVE this kit!!!!
The colors are just so wonderful & the elements are perfect.
Here is my page 2.
This is Jenn's little girl again. I'm so glad she let's me borrow her daughter for my girlie pages. Plus she is such an adorable little girl with the best smile.
So I made this into a qp for you all as well.
I hope you have been enjoying all these qp's.

Thanks for looking everyone. If you use any of these qp's link me up!! I would love to see!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that layout, Shauna loved it too, I love every page you make, really stunning work and an awesomse QP.

    ReplyDelete