Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life is Beautiful Freebie w/a little football thrown in!

Hello everyone. If you read some previous posts you'll find several more qp's by some of the most amazing designers all for free!!!
Anyway, ds is playing football. Everyone has ALWAYS asked if he will play & ,as he got older, if he is playing.
He is 11, 5'6" & weighs 140lbs. He's a big kid.
So he decided he wanted to play this year. I looked at his upper arms this morning...OMG!!! Covered in bruises!!
Everyone told me to be strong. That he would get hit, but it's so hard to see your baby (O.K. so he's not a baby, but he'll always be my baby) covered in bruises!!!

So I've posted the last couple days about Cinzia's newest kit, Life is Beautiful!!
I'm seriously telling you it is a must have!!! It's so incredibly gorgeous.
I am also proud to say that my page I posted yesterday with it made GSO at DST!!!
I was so surprised. It was a real honor to be picked with some of those outstanding pages!!
So I had made a 3rd page with this kit. I didn't use one of her amazing layered frames with this page. But I think it turned out pretty cute.
Check out the kit again!!!
AWESOME kit right?!?!
She also has 7 of the coolest qp's to go with this kit!!!
So here is my 3rd page & of course I also made a qp. Leave me a comment & tell me what you think.
Now for your qp!

DOWNLOAD

Be sure to check out that kit. I've linked the images to make it easy for you all!!!
Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete