Sunday, October 18, 2009

Did I make it & a FREEBIE!!!

Well I applied to 2 more CT's. I LOVE the designs these awesome ladies make.
I can't tell you who as I'm afraid it would jinx it. Not that I should worry. I won't make the teams anyway. I'm just not good enough!!!
So here I wait, anxiously & obsessively checking my email for any word!!
What can I say?!?! I'm a glutton for punishment.

So I told you all about Jana's AWESOME new kit called Isana. It's so girlie & pretty & feminine.
I LOVE it.The best colors ever right?!?!
So I don't have a little girl, but I have some of the best friends who do.
Amy sent me some photos of her beautiful daughter to use & I am forever grateful!!!
Isn't she a beauty?!?!
As usual I made this page into a qp for you all. I hope you like it.
DOWNLOAD

If you use it please link me up. I'm excited to see it in use.
Here is wishing you all a happy, healthy week!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 20 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the CT applications. You ARE good enough! (They just don't know it if they don't choose you. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm YES YOU ARE!!
    You will totally make both those teams!

    Love the QP, that page is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete