Monday, October 12, 2009

The ickies that won't go away & a FREEBIE!!!!

I don't think I can take much more.
My boy is still feeling icky. His stomach is still hurting & now he is saying it feels like something is sitting on his chest.
I don't know what to do. I know it's going to take awhile to get back to 'normal' but I am really starting to get worried.
Dh is finally feeling better. He told me Saturday night that it was really lucky that I haven't gotten sick yet.
I looked & him & said thanks for jinxing me.
Sure enough I woke up on Sunday with a cough. Woke this morning & my throat hurt with the cough & a little over halfway through the day at work my whole body started aching.
I WILL NOT GET SICK!!!!!

So anyway, enough about my boring life. You all want that freebie!!!
I posted a few days ago about Jana's newest kit called til the end!!!
I really hope you all went to check it out. It is so beautiful.It's available at The Digi Chick & I have even linked the image for easy drooling & buying!!!
I love those colors.
So here is my 2nd page using Jenn's beautiful daughter again.

Wasn't she just the cutest little thing ever?!?!

So I made this page into a qp for you all. I hope you like it.
DOWNLOAD
Let me know what you think & be sure to go get this kit.
In the next couple days I'll probably have a template or 2 for you.
Let me know if you want some.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the QP, it was so cute, I used it:

    http://jo21236.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-creations-this-past-month.html

    ReplyDelete