Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's a Thursday FREEBIE!!!!!

Hello all.
My son is doing better. Still says his stomach is bothering him, but he is eating more.

Today is Thursday!!!!!
Do you know what that means?!?!
New Releases at The Digi Chick!!!!!
Here is one I made with Skittles and Scraps (aka Courtney Wilson) Sunshine and Summertime.


Jenn's daughter again!!
I really like how fun this kit is.

From Jana we have Isana!!!This kit is all sweetness!!!! I LOVE the colors & the elements. It also has the best frames & element scatters.
Here is my page, of course featuring Jenn's beautiful daughter.
She is all sweetness!!!!
Don't you just love that paper?!?!
So I made this into a qp for you all. I hope you like it!!!


DOWNLOAD

If you use it link me up!! I love to see what you all do with it.
Now I'm off because the Vampire Diaries will be starting soon & I LOVE that show!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete