Friday, November 27, 2009

Another Black Friday Freebie!!!!

“I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information”~Calvin

Well I thought you all might be tired from shopping either in the store or on-line so I have another freebie for you.
Today Studio Rosey Posey released this amazing new kit called Hope!!!I am in LOVE with this kit!!!!! It's completely gorgeous!!!! The colors, the elements. This is my kind of kit.
Here is my page.That's me & one of the kids at school. He's my boy. I worked with him last year & I miss working with him this year. He was always full of funny little quips.
Journaling says: I hope I have as big of difference in your life as you have made in mine.
So for your freebie, I made this page into a qp for you all.
DOWNLOAD
I hope you enjoy your weekend & keep looking back. I'll have even more freebies coming your way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment