Monday, November 23, 2009

Check out this amazing new kit & a Freebie!!!!

Hello all!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!!
My boys are no longer sick!!!!! Whoo! Hoo!!!
My goal is for everyone to stay healthy until at least Feb. I think I'm asking to much though!!!

As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway.~Calvin

So, MOI has this amazing new kit out called White Christmas. It is so amazing.
I'm so glad I made her amazing CT!!!
Amazing kit right. I love the colors & the fabulous elements. This is perfect for Christmas.
Here are a couple of my pages.
My little sweetie when he was almost 2.
Here is again when he was 5.
Then from Ptitesouris we have Entre Deux Mondes. This is a collab with Manue Designs & it is gorgeous!!!
Awesome kit right?!?! I LOVE the earthy feel & the so cute elements.
My page!
Journaling is Then They Do from Trace Atkins
Such an amazing song!! If you haven't heard it click on the title & you'll see the video on You Tube.
So your freebie is the quick page from my page. I hope you like it!

DOWNLOAD

For some more good news!!!! Man in the Moon Designs has asked me to be on her CT!!!!!!
I am so excited. She is an amazing new designer & I am honored she wanted me to be on her CT!!!!
If it wasn't for Jenn I don't think I would have made it though so a HUGE thank you to Jenn!!!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete