Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's a Sunday FREEBIE!!!!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
Football is over for my son. He had a great time & is excited about playing next year.
I'm excited because I get my Saturday morning sleep in time back!!

So I had told you all before that I made MOI's CT. She is so super talented.
I have worked with several of her soon to be released kits & I can't wait to show you.
Here is one that is released that I have worked with called Go go go.It is soooo cute & I found it pretty versatile.
Here is my page with my son.I LOVE the stitching in this kit!!!
Here is a page with Jenn's beautiful daughter.


This kit is just so grungy & funky!!! The elements are completely wonderful!!!
She also this gorgeous kit out at The French Frog called My Golden NightThis kit is AMAZING!!!!!!
Here are my 2 pages with it.Great kit isn't it. I LOVE it!!!!
SO know that I've bored you to pieces!!!! I bet you are ready for a freebie.
I made a kit called Apple Pickin'. Don't forget to download all three links!
Not up to par with MOI's gorgeousness but I'm not that talented.
I hope you like it & if you use it link me up. It would make my Day!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Tiffany, this is just awesome! What a great kit :)

    (Aimeemomof2+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design work! Beatiful color usage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a Beautiful Kit....thank You for sharing your Creative Talent....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the fun kit! I especially like your wheel, butterfly and "wood" paper. Your color palette is great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. I think they are lovely, I dl all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and great kit! Thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the colours of this kit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful fall kit! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete