Sunday, November 15, 2009

New from Lor & a Freebie!!!

Hello all.
I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes!!! I have all the books & read them over & over.
So I decided I'm going to post a Calvin quote every time I blog. I hope you enjoy them.

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.~Calvin

Hope you all had a great weekend. I spent mine scrapping & reading. It just doesn't get any better than that!!!
I have been re-reading every book from Iris Johansen book in order. Well almost. I was in the process when I had bought Blood Game.
I started to read it & realized that I needed to refresh my memory. I am now halfway through it & it is soooo good!!!!
I still haven't heard from some of the other CT's I've applied for. I am getting pretty discouraged but I guess when you put yourself out there it can't all be good.
I just HATE it when designers don't get back to you. I hate finding out I didn't make it from the "Please welcome my new CT" threads & find my name not on it.
I guess I just feel that if I take the time to apply & put myself out there then a return email saying 'Sorry. I don't think your style fits me'. Okay. Off my soap box!
Anyway, Lor (Studio Rosey Posey) has this wonderful new kit out called Joy.

I LOVE the colors. She is such an amazing designer & I am so lucky to be on her team!!!!
Here is my page.

That's my boy!!! He was almost 4 there.
So I made this into a quick page for you all.
DOWNLOAD
I hope you like it.
Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 05:41pm, NY 08:41pm] - 17 Nov [UK 01:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I love the Calvin & Hobbes quote! (And am also a Calvin & Hobbes addict!)

    ReplyDelete