Sunday, November 15, 2009

New from Lor & a Freebie!!!

Hello all.
I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes!!! I have all the books & read them over & over.
So I decided I'm going to post a Calvin quote every time I blog. I hope you enjoy them.

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.~Calvin

Hope you all had a great weekend. I spent mine scrapping & reading. It just doesn't get any better than that!!!
I have been re-reading every book from Iris Johansen book in order. Well almost. I was in the process when I had bought Blood Game.
I started to read it & realized that I needed to refresh my memory. I am now halfway through it & it is soooo good!!!!
I still haven't heard from some of the other CT's I've applied for. I am getting pretty discouraged but I guess when you put yourself out there it can't all be good.
I just HATE it when designers don't get back to you. I hate finding out I didn't make it from the "Please welcome my new CT" threads & find my name not on it.
I guess I just feel that if I take the time to apply & put myself out there then a return email saying 'Sorry. I don't think your style fits me'. Okay. Off my soap box!
Anyway, Lor (Studio Rosey Posey) has this wonderful new kit out called Joy.

I LOVE the colors. She is such an amazing designer & I am so lucky to be on her team!!!!
Here is my page.

That's my boy!!! He was almost 4 there.
So I made this into a quick page for you all.
DOWNLOAD
I hope you like it.
Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love the Calvin & Hobbes quote! (And am also a Calvin & Hobbes addict!)

    ReplyDelete