Sunday, November 29, 2009

Verena's New kit & a Freebie

Hello everyone!!!

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”~Calvin


Nothing really going on here today. I did go to Target to get more Kleenex. That's about it. I have scrapped today & this is what I used.
It's called A Christmas Carol from Verena Designs!!!!
Isn't is just completely gorgeous?!?! The papers in this kit are just to die for & the elements are completely wow!!! An extremely breathtaking kit!!!
You can also get this totally awesome Word Art!!!Gorgeous right?!?! I love this Word Art!!!! Adds the perfect touch to all your Christmas pages!!
Here is one of my pages.
That's my boy last year. I can't believe how much weight he has lost in a year.
Didn't I tell you that the word art is completely wonderful!!!!!
So for your freebie you'll get my page as a qp.
I hope you like it.
DOWNLOAD

I have been a blogging fool this weekend & I still have a few more freebies on my Hard Drive to give you. Not counting the kit I'm still working on.
Also, I applied for another CT. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.
Have a great night!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 30 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete