Sunday, December 27, 2009

New from Lor & a template Freebie!!!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don’t help.~Calvin

Hello everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
It has been snowing here so Gavin & a friend are outside sledding!!!
I stayed out long enough to get some photos, but that's it. I don't like the cold.
So Lor (Studio Rosey Posey) has this amazing kit out Cookies!!!
LOVE this cute kit. Great papers & the elements are wonderful.
Here is my page.
My son's perfect smile!!!!
I made you all a qp out of this page. I hope you like it.
DOWNLOAD


Here is a template I also made for you.
I hope you like your freebies & if you use them let me know. I would love to see them.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 28 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kit and I love your template too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely presents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete