Monday, January 4, 2010

Anna's new kit & 2 FREEBIES!!

"I wonder why we think faster than we can speak." (Calvin) "Probably so we can think twice." (Hobbes)

Hello everyone!!!! Happy Monday!!!!

AnnaBV Designs has this amazing new kit out called Live Like You Mean It
Great colors & completely fun isn't it.
Here is my page.
That is Jenn's cute as a button daughter. I love that photo of her. All smiles & oh so sweet.
I made you all 2 freebies from this kit.
One is a frame cluster.
DOWNLOAD
The second is a qp made from my page.

DOWNLOAD
I hope you enjoy them & that you have a great Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great frame cluster and QP! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete