Saturday, January 9, 2010

A New Designer with a FREEBIE!!!!

"Do you think babies are born sinful? That they come into the world as sinners?" (Calvin) "No, I think they're just quick studies." (Hobbes)

Hello everyone. Hope your week end goes well.
It is freezing here!!! I hate the cold & snow. Days like this I don't even want to get out of bed.

Anyway, I have some exciting News!!!!! I am a guest for By Becca this month!!!
I totally LOVE all her stuff & am so excited that she's having me.
PLEASE keep your fingers crossed that she lets me stay permanently after this month!!!
Here is the first kit that I worked with. It's called Frosted Jubilee!!

Cute isn't it. I love those colors!!!! It's a wonderful kit for birthday's. It's also very versatile. You can use it for boys or girls. You can even use it for non birthday stuff.
Here is my page.
I used it for my sons 6th birthday. He was so cute!!!!
For your freebie, I've made you my page into a qp.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it. Enjoy your weekend & come back tomorrow. I'll have another freebie made from this fabulous designer!!!!
Don't forget to keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 11:40pm] - 10 Jan [NY 02:40am, UK 07:40am, OZ 06:40pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete