Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New kit & a Freebie template Challenge

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. ~Charles M. Schulz

Hello everyone!!!
I hope your week was a bit better than mine.
Glad it's Friday & that I have a 3 day weekend!!!!

So anyway, Man in the Moon designs & Pressed Petals have come out with this exquisite kit called Trash the Dress!!!
I am LOVIN' this kit. GORGEOUS!!!!! It is perfect in every way!!!! Perfect for weddings. Perfect for LOVE. Perfect all things feminine!!!
If you go to Ro's blog she has a wonderful add FREE!!!!!!
Wonderful isn't it?!?!
Pressed Petals will also have a FREEBIE on her blog today.
Here is my page!!!
Yes that is Jenn's beautiful daughter & niece!!!
SO Ro & Christine have said that I can give this kit away!!!!!!
How cool is that?!
So I am having a contest!!! Use the template between now (Fri.) and next Fri. (Jan. 22) & I'll pick a random poster to WIN this fabulous kit!!!!!!
Use the template, post a link to your page back here & on Sat the 23rd I'll randomly choose a winner.
By that I mean I'll ask my son to pick a number & that poster is the winner.
I'll then post your page right here.
So hurry pick up this template & use it.

DOWNLOAD
Tell all your friends & don't forget to link me up!!!!!
Believe me you WANT this kit!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Cute! I so wish I knew how to use templates! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet template, T! Can I move things a little and still be eligible for that great kit?

    Regardless, thanks for the template!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a link to my page: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/HilJoy14/blog/2004Jetta_web.jpg Credits: everything made with Flergs' Rex and Tinkerbell kit. Thanks - I had fun with the template! Please let me know if you wanted this posted some other way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the template and other freebies. I made a layout with your freebie kit Winter Memories and the template here: http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=139630&cat=500&ppuser=21888

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for this template !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. merci beaucoup il est très joli !

    ReplyDelete