Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Hello everyone!!! I hope you all had a great start to the week.
Mine hasn't been to bad. It's just COLD!!!!!!!
Have I mentioned how much I hate the cold.

Anyway Moi is having a CT call!!!! I LOVE being on her CT. She is so sweet & the others girls are just as wonderful!!!!
I woul like to enlarge my CT.

If you like my work, leave me a comment
Leave I a message on MOI_stephanie@live.fr whit link of blog and gallerie DST

Conditions :
Make 1 (or more Wink ) page/kit, post it on your galleries with the link to the shop.
Here is my shop!!


So be sure to apply. Here is her newest. It is a collab with PtiteSouris!

Isn't it just PERFECT!!!!! I am lovin' these 2 designers! So much talent.
Here is 1 page
Jenn's so sweet little niece.
Page 2
Jenn's very beautiful daughter. Who, btw, sent me the sweetest little letter in the mail. I am so proud of her.
Anyway, you get these 2 pages as qp's.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like them. Be sure to check out this amazing kit & apply for Moi's CT!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love every single quick page, and all your hard work! I love the designers you work for too!

    I am a special education teacher as well, so I love that!

    I would love for you to have a subscribe feed, then I would never miss another post. I have instructions at my blog...

    again thanks, and super awesome fantastic work!

    Here's to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the he♥rt,
    Jeanette

    ❁Come scrap your blog with me...
    Easy Custom Blogs
    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete