Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ptitesouris' new kit & a FREEBIE!!!!

"I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
- Dave Edison


Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well.
My son is still home sick. I hope he starts feeling better. I hate seeing him this way.
I got my hair cut!! Hubby says it makes my face look fat. He's probably right. I shouldn't have gotten the layers. Oh Well!

Ptitesouris has this amazing new kit out called To Let Live Your Imagination!
It is gorgeous. Very relaxing!!
Here is one page.
My boy!
Page 2!
That's him when he was 5. He was soooo cute!!!
SO for your freebie I made these 2 pages into quick pages for you.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like them.
Have a great Thursday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 19 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete