Friday, April 2, 2010

If toast lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens when you strap toast on the back of a cat & drop it?~Stephen Wright

Hello everyone!!! I hope you all had a fine week.
I gave some Flarp to one of my students as an Easter gift. He looks at it & says 'What is it'. I open it up & give him the putty & he plays with it & was like ok. I told him to put it back in the container. When he did it made the farting noises!!!
He broke out into a HUGE smile, dimples & all. He said 'It makes farty noises!!!!!'
Then he had to go show 2 of our principles & some of the other ladies he knows.
He then said he couldn't wait to get home to show his brother.
I also got him a Star Wars Beach Towel which he then said 'I don't go to the beach'. He was fine with it once I told him he could use it at the pool or after his bath.
Funny thing is he LOVES Star Wars!!!! But I think he actually loved the Flarp better.
Boys & their farts!

Anyway, PtiteSouris has this amazing knew kit out called Fairyhood Magic Purple.
It is so soft & feminine!!!
Here are my 2 pages both featuring Jenn's lovely daughter.
Isn't she such a beauty.
Speaking of Jenn, she has 2 wonderful templates free on her blog.
You all get my 2 pages as qp's today.

DOWNLOAD

Hope you have a great Easter!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely as always, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely QP's! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful QP's! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I'm a subscriber to your blog =) I was 'cleaning' out my mailbox and going through my subscriptions and it said last post in April. I came over here to check and yep... I really hope that you are ok and doing well.
    Blessings
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete