Monday, September 21, 2009

Beautiful Autumn freebie!!

Hi again.
Wow!!! Two posts in one day!! You would think I was bored.
DS came home from school today!!!
The nurse called me as I was leaving the post office to go to the license bureau.
Apparently, he got sick during gym class. They were outside & he made it to the sewer in time.
Now he's just laying in bed watching T.V. He had wanted me to go get him fried chicken for his lunch.
Only a boy right!! I told him he had to have soup!! Mean mommy!!!

Anyway, AnjaJ. has this wonderful kit out called Beautiful Autumn.Isn't it gorgeous!!! I so love the colors & the papers have the coolest patterns!!! Plus I love the elements.
Here is my page.

That's my sweeetie a few years ago. I can't believe how big he has gotten.
He LOVES playing in the leaves.
So I made you another qp. I sure hope you like these.
Drop me a line & tell me what you think.


So, leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. It is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete