Monday, September 21, 2009

I got a new Blinkie & a freebie!!!

That's right everyone. Look over there. I have added a new blinkie to my Creative Team list!!!!
I am so excited & proud to say that I am now creating for Digital Scrapbook Art!!!!
They have some really amazing designers over there!!
The first kit that I picked to use is Sunflowers Maple Tree.Super cool right. She also has the papers in a separate pack it you just want those.
These papers are completely amazing!!! I am a kit scrapper though so I would have to get the whole kit. The elements are fabulous. I love the branches she has in there & the frames are Awesome!!!
Here is one of my pages.
That is me & my boy about 6 years ago a the pumpkin patch. It has been a yearly tradition since he was 2. I am afraid he is getting to big for it now though!!
So I made you all a page from this one to use.

I hope you all like it. Please go check out this amazing kit.
I'll be back later with my second page & quick page for you so please keep checking back.

Make my day & leave a comment & as always, if you use the page link me up. I would love to see it.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete