Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Dream Blue of Angelo Freebie!!!

"I say, when life gives you a lemon, wing it right back and add some lemons of your own!"~Calvin
How are things in your life?!?!
Same ole Same ole here!!! Working, Scrapping, cleaning...I need a vacation!!!
So I told you all yesterday about the new kit from Ptitesouris called Dream Blue of Angelo & I hope you went to take a peek at it!!!
Gorgeous right?!?! I am so lovin' this kit!!!
Here is my 2nd page with it.
That's my handsome boy. I used some lyrics from Rod Stewart's Forever Young. That is such a good song.
So I made a qp out of this page too. I hope you like it!!

DOWNLOAD
Tell me what you all think!!!
Have a great Tuesday & please come back to visit!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit and page! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete