Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Dream Blue of Angelo Freebie!!!

"I say, when life gives you a lemon, wing it right back and add some lemons of your own!"~Calvin
How are things in your life?!?!
Same ole Same ole here!!! Working, Scrapping, cleaning...I need a vacation!!!
So I told you all yesterday about the new kit from Ptitesouris called Dream Blue of Angelo & I hope you went to take a peek at it!!!
Gorgeous right?!?! I am so lovin' this kit!!!
Here is my 2nd page with it.
That's my handsome boy. I used some lyrics from Rod Stewart's Forever Young. That is such a good song.
So I made a qp out of this page too. I hope you like it!!

DOWNLOAD
Tell me what you all think!!!
Have a great Tuesday & please come back to visit!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kit and page! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete