Monday, November 30, 2009

New from Ptitesouris & a Freebie!!!

Hello everyone.
If your Monday was anything like mine then you need a FREEBIE!!!!
“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!”~Calvin

I really do hope you had a better Monday then I did!!! I'm so exhausted!!!
You know you are out of shape when a 6 year old can take you out!!! I really should get in shape but I always did like round!!!

Anyway, Ptitesouris has this amazing new kit out called Dreams Blue of Angelo!!!
Isn't it completely GORGEOUS!!! I so LOVE that color combo & the elements are...sigh.... just beautiful.
Here is my page with Jenn's most gorgeous little sweetie!!
She is just so sweet. Isn't this kit amazing?!?!
So I made a...shock...qp from this page for you all. I hope you like it.
DOWNLOAD
So enjoy your Monday. I hope you come back & visit because I have so many more freebies for you to enjoy.
Plus 2 weeks & I get to see New Moon. I'm always open for spoilers so leave a comment & tell me what you think!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete