Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Monday Freebies

Childhood is short, maturity is forever.~Calvin

Hello everyone. I hope your weekend went well.
My parents & my in laws came over on Sat. for my sons birthday. We all had a nice time.
My son made my FIL a Mii on the Wii. I think they both had a great time bowling & stuff.

Anyway, I told you all a few days ago that I made a new CT. I am on AnnaBV Designs CT & I LOVE it.
Here is her newest kit called The Brightest Star of Christmas.
Isn't it wonderful. I really like the soft colors in this kit.
It also had this word art pack for FREE!!!!!!

Here is my page.
My baby when he was a baby. I can't believe it was 12 years ago!!!!
So I made you all 2 freebies from this kit.
First is a cluster frame.
DOWNLOAD

Next is the qp I made from my page.

DOWNLOAD
I hope you like & can use them. Be sure to check out this kit. It is amazing!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete