Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Icy Kissed Freebie!!!

There's an inverse relationship between how good something is for you, and how much fun it is. ~Calvin

Hello everyone. Is your week going well? Mine is!!!
So I bought the Wii Fit Plus. I can't get past the 1st level on the obstacle course!!!!!
I am so uncoordinated it's pathetic. My son has made to like level 9.
He thinks it's completely hilarious watching me try that & the kung fu & the birds eye thing where you flap your arms like wings.
I have to admit it's great playing with him. We laugh so hard & have such a good time!!!

So, Sunflowers has this amazing new kit out called Icy Kissed.

How great are these colors?!?!! This is the PERFECT kit for your snow pics. It's also perfect whether you have a boy or a girl.
I have a boy so here is one page.
Isn't he handsome. This was just this last winter.
Here is another.
This was several years ago. He LOVES playing in the snow!!!!
So I made you all these to pages into qp's. Hope you like them.
DOWNLOAD
I hope you can use them!!!
Also, Iken if you are reading this, pm me your email at DST.
Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 23 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete