Saturday, February 20, 2010

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Hello everyone!! Have you all had a great week?!?!
Mine wasn't to bad.
I went the 1st graders to see Harold & the Purple Crayon at the local theater. It was pretty good. The actors did an amazing job. It was a bit to long though.
Nothing else is really new.
Except from Cinzia. She has this amazing new kit out called Moments.
SO fun & funky. I LOVE the word art. I really like that she also includes a psd version of it so if you want to move it around or change a color you can. She also includes her brushes.
Here is my page.
Gavin awhile ago wearing his daddy's hat.
So I made you all this into a qp.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Feb. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the sayings at the beginning of your posts - You make me smile and laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [21 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete