Saturday, February 20, 2010

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Hello everyone!! Have you all had a great week?!?!
Mine wasn't to bad.
I went the 1st graders to see Harold & the Purple Crayon at the local theater. It was pretty good. The actors did an amazing job. It was a bit to long though.
Nothing else is really new.
Except from Cinzia. She has this amazing new kit out called Moments.
SO fun & funky. I LOVE the word art. I really like that she also includes a psd version of it so if you want to move it around or change a color you can. She also includes her brushes.
Here is my page.
Gavin awhile ago wearing his daddy's hat.
So I made you all this into a qp.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the sayings at the beginning of your posts - You make me smile and laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [21 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete