Monday, February 15, 2010

When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always. -- Rita Rudner

Hello everyone!!! I hope your Monday went well. Mine was pretty good.
It has finally stopped snowing. For now anyway. Have I mentioned that I really hate the cold & the snow?!

You have to check out this amazing new kit from JoeG Designs called Lovers Day!
Gorgeous isn't it? Love all the glitter & vines in this kit.
Here is my first page.
My son took that photo. He did a pretty good job. I LOVE it because there are so few photos of my hubby & me.
Page 2
Jenn's darling niece!!! I love that little tongue sticking out.

You have a qp freebie again.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like them.
Enjoy your week!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely freebie! We have mentioned it over at our blog, Digitally Inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete