Sunday, February 28, 2010

Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next. Franklin P. Jones

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.
I cleaned, scrapped & read. Typical weekend for me.
Moi has this amazing new kit out called An Extraordinary Day!
This kit has some GORGEOUS colors.
Here is page 1.
Jenn's lovely daughter.
Page 2
My baby when he was 2. Wasn't he a cutie?!?!
So who is doing the ADSR 5?
Jenn & I are partners. We are the Cluster Mama's.
Thought I would show the page I just did for Challenge 7.
I used Fly Free from Jennifer Barrette! This is a very pretty kit.
So I thought you all might like a template this time instead of a qp.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it & if you use it link me up.
It has been suggested that I have a subscribe link. I am working on that.
Have a Happy Monday!!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Mar. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great template! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. merci beaucoup pour ce joli template !!!!

    ReplyDelete