Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..


Hello everyone!!! I hope your week is going well.
So I have applied for a few CT's. I got turned down for 2 & am keeping my fingers crossed on the other. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

PtiteSouris has an amazing new kit out called Le Chateau des Delices!!
Isn't it so pretty.
Here is page 1.
My friends new granddaughter. She is sooooo sweet.
Page 2.
Another friends daughter. She is my girl!!!
I have made these pages into qp's for you all.


DOWNLOAD

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [04 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful quick pages.

    ReplyDelete