Saturday, February 6, 2010

New from Becca & a FREEBIE!!!!

"Never moon a werewolf."- Mike Binder


Hello everyone!!!
I hope your week went well.
It finally stopped all the winter yuckies here! At least for a couple days then it's supposed to start up again.
I let a friend of Gavin's mom borrow my copy of Twilight & she loved it. She has (according to her son) watched it several times & made him watch it once.
Gav watched the first 15 minutes with me once to make me happy then said that was enough & left!

Anyway, By Becca has this completely adorable new kit out called Boy Blue!
Isn't it cute?!?! I think the moon is my favorite piece. Or the ladder. Maybe it's the heart scatter. Alright I love the whole kit!!!
My page.
How cute is he?!?! I miss that little guy. Why do they have to grow up so darn quick!!

Speaking of quick, I made this into a quick page for you all.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it & be sure to check out this amazing kit!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete