Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love is... FREEBIE

"Most football teams are temperamental. That's 90% temper and 10% mental."
~Doug Plank


Hello Everyone!!!
Are you ready for some football?!?!
I really don't care. The best for me about the Super Bowl is the commercials & face it, the last couple years those haven't been all that good.
Colts or the Saints?!?!
Hubby wants the Colts.
While he watches I'll scrap. Sounds like a good evening to me.
Well, my sweet, adorable son has given me his head cold. I can't breathe. My throat is sore & I'm so tired.
I hate being sick.

So anyway, Lor (Studio Rosey Posey) has this wonderful kit out called Love is...
Lovely kit with rich colors & sweet ellies.
My page.
These photos were taken a looooong time ago.
So for your freebie, I made you all a qp.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it & can use it.
Have a great Sunday!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Feb. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owww!
    those colors are perfect.
    thaks!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 雖然說上班很累,不過還是得努力應付每一天,看看文章休息一下,謝謝你哦! ..................................................

    ReplyDelete