Friday, February 12, 2010

New from Lor & a freebie!!!

Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.


Hello everyone!!!
Well the kids had their Valentine's Day party at school.
I just love the excitement on their little faces when they give you their Valentine. Their eyes are so bright & they have these HUGE smile!! So cute.
One little girl gave me a box of chocolates.
I LOVE my job!!!

So Lor (Studio Rosey Posey) has this amazing new kit out called Heartfelt.
It is such a fabulous kit. Great colors.
Here is my page.
That's my boy!!!
Your freebie is a qp.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it. Enjoy your weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [13 Feb 01:27pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete