Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have the answer in my head. I just haven't found it yet!!!

Hello everyone!!
What a wonderful Thursday it is. It's not nearly as cold as it has been. I can feel Spring coming!!!


“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”

What a nice saying. AnnaBV has this amazing new kit out called ShamRockz!!!

Cool kit huh?!?!
Here is my page.
My lucky charm. He is a cutie isn't he?!
Here is a qp for you all.
DOWNLOAD

Be sure to check out this amazing kit!!
Enjoy your Thursday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete