Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have the answer in my head. I just haven't found it yet!!!

Hello everyone!!
What a wonderful Thursday it is. It's not nearly as cold as it has been. I can feel Spring coming!!!


“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”

What a nice saying. AnnaBV has this amazing new kit out called ShamRockz!!!

Cool kit huh?!?!
Here is my page.
My lucky charm. He is a cutie isn't he?!
Here is a qp for you all.
DOWNLOAD

Be sure to check out this amazing kit!!
Enjoy your Thursday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [04 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely freebie! We have mentioned it over at our blog, Digitally Inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 休息是為了走更長遠的路,爬個文章休息一下!! ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete