Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. ~Steven Wright


Hello everyone!!! I hope you are having a splendid week.
I am playing catch up on my scrapping. I couldn't scrap for a week because of my husbands medical problems. Now I feel lost. I lost my mojo!!! Not that I ever really had any.
Now I'll look at a page I did & think it's horrible.
I need to get back in the swing of things.
I'm also trying to catch up on posting my pages.
Lor (Studio Rosey Posey) has this amazing new kit out called Fondness!!!
Terrific soft colors & wonderful elements.
Here is my page.
That is a friends daughter & me. This was a couple years ago.
So you all get this page as a qp.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it. Enjoy the rest of you week!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [18 Mar 10:12am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [18 Mar 12:15pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete