Monday, March 15, 2010

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”~Dr. Seuss

Hello everyone!!! Hope your Monday goes well!!!
I am going to see my friends granddaughter again today. I am so excited!! I haven't seen her in awhile & let's face it, I need a baby fix!!!

Well, a few days ago I mentioned that I made a new CT. Her name is Elo Designs & she is incredible!!!
I just used her Time to Spring kit!!!
Awesome kit right?!?!
Here is one page.
Jenn's wonderful daughter.
Page 2.
My wonderful son!!! He used to shake every egg he picked up listening for money!!! What a goof!!
You can have these 2 pages as qp's.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like them & be sure to check out this amazing kit!!!
Enjoy your week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Mar. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your cute blog. Thanks for all the gorgeous QPs! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete