Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Freebie!!

Hello everyone.
I LOVE Jana's new kit Forget Years. It is so versatile & just gorgeous.

I love the colors she used & the elements are just so WOW!!!!

I used a photo I took of my DS at the lake for my page. I can't believe how big he is getting. A good friend of mine promised me when he was 3 that his growing would slow down. I'm still waiting.
He looks so much older than what he is & it makes me so sad. I miss my baby boy.

Anyway, this is my page & I thought you all might like it as a qp. I LOVE that color of the bg plus the pattern is totally cool. Jana's kit's are just so amazing!!!
Here is this page for you all to download. I hope you like it. If you use it link me up to the page. I would LOVE to see what you did with it.
Also, please please pretty please leave a comment if you take it.


Thanks everyone & have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Aww! That is so gorgeous. Stunning page, such an awesome freebie qp to give away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout - great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - I really love your style and appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete