Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Freebie!!

Hello everyone.
I LOVE Jana's new kit Forget Years. It is so versatile & just gorgeous.

I love the colors she used & the elements are just so WOW!!!!

I used a photo I took of my DS at the lake for my page. I can't believe how big he is getting. A good friend of mine promised me when he was 3 that his growing would slow down. I'm still waiting.
He looks so much older than what he is & it makes me so sad. I miss my baby boy.

Anyway, this is my page & I thought you all might like it as a qp. I LOVE that color of the bg plus the pattern is totally cool. Jana's kit's are just so amazing!!!
Here is this page for you all to download. I hope you like it. If you use it link me up to the page. I would LOVE to see what you did with it.
Also, please please pretty please leave a comment if you take it.


Thanks everyone & have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! That is so gorgeous. Stunning page, such an awesome freebie qp to give away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout - great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - I really love your style and appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete