Saturday, July 25, 2009

Freebie qp!!

Hello everyone. Hope your week has treated you well. Mine was BUSY!!!!!

First I want to congratulate my wonderful friend Jenn on making 2 wonderful CT's. The Digi Chick & Sugarplum Paperie invited her on!!! She does really fabulous lo's & those CT's are so well deserved!!!

JM Designs has come out with a new kit. It's called Elsa's Walk & it is perfectly wonderful.

I LOVE Jana. She is so creative & her kits are so amazing!!! This one is VERY versatile. I mad 2 pages. 1 girl & 1 boy.
Here is the girl page.
That is Jenn's beautiful daughter!! She is so sweet. I love how excited she gets when I talk to her on the phone. She is just such a little sweetie.
I'll post my boy page later as I also made a qp out of that one.

I also wanted to show you this. It's a new kit from Joyful Heart Designs called La Bohème & it is amazing.
Doesn't this just have the greatest colors!!!!
My page using it.


That's Jenn's beautiful daughter again. I just love that photo.
Check back because this will also be a freebie qp soon.

Now for the qp I promised you all. It's the page I made using JM Designs fantastic kit Elsa's Walk.
DOWNLOAD

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday & check back for more freebie downloads.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet, thanks girl. Really love the layouts of Shauna, gorgeous work!! and you know I wouldnt have made it on these CTs if it was for you so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete